peripeteia

my favorite word: crazy. well, at least for today. it's amazing how, when you actually are crazy, or at least get people to believe that you are, you can get away with doing whatever you want. it's fantastic! but then again, you can't fall in love, so...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Mutiny

I think that today, i have become a full-fledged smoker..years and years of aversion and disdain for it and now i fold..typical.
i smoked 7 sticks tonight..making it a total of 16 since last thursday..oh well. hypocrisy seems to be my theme for this year..almost can't wait to see what comes next..ha!
last night my boyfriend (ex-boyfriend?) bugged me about what it was i wasn't telling him..i finally gave in..after hedging for a long while, and trying to convince him to drop it, mind you.
he doesn't hate me for it..although i know i'm a double hypocrite not just for finally smoking after all the bad things i said about it, but because i made him stop smoking 2 years ago..oh well, life's a bitch and then we all, fucking, die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home