peripeteia

my favorite word: crazy. well, at least for today. it's amazing how, when you actually are crazy, or at least get people to believe that you are, you can get away with doing whatever you want. it's fantastic! but then again, you can't fall in love, so...

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Today

Today..
i am a woman confused. confused because i don't know where i am, and i don't know where to go.
i am a woman lost. lost in my own nonexistent world, of love, of intellectual conversations, of mystical creatures who know me not as i am.
i am a woman in hiding. for i do not show who i am, only what i want people to think i am.

And today..i hate myself. for not being able to face the truth, for preferring to keep silent rather than voice out my depraved mind, for running away from the urge to unleash myself upon the world.

Today...i simply hate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home